Finally, Reliance Jio’s most awaited phone has launched on 21st July 2017 at AGM. It is a feature phone named as Jio Phone. A couple of days ago, there were lots of rumours revealed online about this Jio mobile. Some report said that it would come under lyf brand. But the device has not come under the lyf brand. Mukesh Ambani has announced this Jio phone at an effective price. In this article, I will write about Jio Mobile Booking, online registration or pre-booking process. Just scroll down to know all details.
Jio Phone Booking Dates
- Beta Testing Starts on 15th August 2017
- Jio Mobile First Pre Booking Date: 24th August 2017
- JioPhone Delivery Date: September 2017
Know Voucher Details
If you have pre booked the phone on 24th or 25th August 2017, then you can track order status easily. You just need to dial 18008908900 from your mobile number (which you used to book the phone). To track online, just read below article.
Read Now: Track Jio Phone Booking Status Online
As per company’s statement, the delivery process will start from 1st week of September 2017. If you have booked the mobile successfully then you will receive an SMS with your nearest Store name and delivery date. So, you have to visit Jio Store with all required documents on the delivery date. In store pay them Rs 1000 and provide necessary documents (For SIM activation) and collect the phone.
Read Now: Check Next Jio Phone Booking Date
Jio Media Cable
This the best feature of the device, because you can enjoy Jio TV on your Television. You just need to connect Jio Phone using a Jio Media cable with LED/LCD TV. That’s it; enjoy Jio TV on the large screen. But to enjoy this feature you need to recharge with 309 monthly pack that gives 4-5 hours Jio TV streaming on your television per day. Also, you need to order the Jio Media Cable TV device separately which will cost around Rs 500.
Connect Jio Media Cable with LCD, LED, CRT TV
- First of all, buy Jio Mobile Phone at Rs 500
- With this phone, you will also get one free Jio SIM
- After that, you need to recharge by Rs 309 plan
- Now you can enjoy the JioMediaCable TV service on your mobile screen
- To watch on big screen you have to connect your Jio Phone & any TV screen by this media cable
- It is very simple to connect as shown the picture
- Now play any live stream video & enjoy
How to Buy Jio Media Cable Online?
- As of now no information is revealed by the company
- But it will be available on @jio.com official website or other e-commerce (link will be added soon)
Jio Media Cable Price
Currently, the company has not said anything about its price. But we can expect that it will be available between Rs 299 to 499 on @jio.com.
- It is a 4G feature phone which has VoLTE features
- The device has 2.4-inch QVGA display
- Some Jio premium apps are already preloaded in this device
- The device has 2 MP rear camera & VGA front camera
- It comes preloaded with 22 Indian language
- The device also comes with a 3.5mm audio-jack and voice command feature
- It has 512MB RAM and 4G of Internal Memory
- There is no WhatsApp and Wifi.
- You can use only SIM on Jio Mobile.
- The SIM will be locked to Jio’s network. Means you can’t insert other’s SIM like Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel etc.
- Jio 1500 mobile is powered by Qualcomm and Spreadtrum processor. Means we can expect different variants of Jio phone.
Jio Mobile Price
As per the announcement, the price of this phone is just Rs 0, Zero (Effectively). If you want to buy this phone, then you will have to deposit a refundable security money of Rs 1500 & the amount will be refunded fully after 3 years. So the effective price is Rs 1500.
Jio 1500 Mobile Booking/ Registration
- The process is very simple; you just need to visit booking page or open My Jio app
- On 24th August, you will see a banner with Pre-Booking option
- Click on “Pre Book” button
- Now you will be redirected to a form where you have to provide few details like mobile number and area PIN code
- You just need to fill up the form carefully
- Hit the submit button
- Choose payment method (JioMoney, Paytm, Credit/Debit Card etc)
- Now pay Rs 500
- Congrats; Your pre-booking is successful
- Soon you will receive an SMS on your registered number transaction ID and voucher details.
- Wait for the next message in which you will be notified about Store Name, Delivery Date etc.
Note: To eligible to purchase the Jio Mobile from September 2017 onwards customers needs to participate in the pre-booking process. The phone will be available for customers on a first come first serve basis. Every week 5 million Jio Phones will be available for sale.
Offline Jio Mobile Booking: If you want to pre-book the phone offline then just visit your nearest Jio store and pre-order the JioPhone. However, we recommend you to do the pre-registration process online; it will save your valuable time.
How to Buy Jio Mobile Online at Rs 1500?
- Buy Jio Mobile Online, Visit Here
- The first delivery will start on 1st week of September 2017
- On the delivery date, you have to visit nearest Jio Store (You will be notified Store details via SMS on your registered number)
- There will be limited stocks available and will be available for sale on first come first serve basis
- Provide them necessary documents like PAN, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Passport Size Photo etc
- Pay the amount Rs 1000 (you need to pay only Rs 1000 because you paid Rs 500 at the time of booking) via a suitable payment mode
- Collect the Jio Phone and recharge with 153 plan to enjoy unlimited data, voice calls.
Keep Me Posted Facility
If want to get updates about Jio mobile booking then just fill up the Keep Me Posted From. Here are the steps.
- Visit Jio.Com
- You will see keep me posted option, click on that
- A form will appear like “Share your details with us, and we will get back to you.”
- Enter full name, email ID, and mobile number
- Hit the submit option
- Bingo; you will receive an email and SMS instantly
- Now you will start receiving updates about Jio free phone booking.
Jio Phone Plans and Offers
The company also announced some exciting plans with JioPhone. Below I have added plan details.
Rs 153 Plan: Under this plan, you can enjoy 500MB of 4G data per day, unlimited calling and free SMS with a validity of 28 days.
They also introduced two Sachlet plans (Rs 24 & Rs 54) targeting those people who don’t use the internet daily.
Rs 24 Plan: Enjoy 500MB of 4G data daily, free SMS and calling for 2 days,
Rs 54 Plan: Avail 500MB of high-speed data per day along with free SMS and Voice calling for 7 days
If you want to monitor JIO TV app from your JioPhone to TV, then you need to recharge with Cable TV plan
Jio Cable TV Plans: To activate Cable TV pack you need to recharge with Rs 309. After that, you can enjoy JIO TV on your TV per days for 4-5 hours.
How to Recharge with Jio Phone Plans?
- Firstly visit Jio.com or open MyJio App
- Login/ Signup
- Select recharge plans & hit the Recharge Now button
- Complete your transaction using suitable payment mode
- That’s it: you will get the offer benefits within 1-2 minutes.
Hope this article will help you to participate in Jio Free Phone Online Booking programme. Share this article with your friends and help them to book Jio Mobile.
Register your Interest via SMS
You can now register your interest via SMS. You have to send an SMS to a number in below format.
JP <> Area PIN code <> Jio Store code and send it to 7021170211
To get store code, you have to visit your nearest Jio retailer or you can find the code from Jio’s official site (if available). Now you will be notified about Jio Phone booking via SMS on your registered number.
Jio Mobile Booking Offline with Aadhar Card
Just visit your nearest retailer and then ask them to book a Jio Mobile. After that, they will ask you to show your original Aadhar card along with a photocopy of the same. They will upload the Aadhar number in their software and you will be given a token with the delivery date. Now visit the store on the delivery date and show them the token. After that pay them Rs 1500 and that’s it. You will get the Jio Phone. Please note that you can buy only one device per Aadhar card.