Once again Amazon India comes back with another contest named as Amazon Maggi Maze. After Quiz Time, Train of Cards & Skullcandy Party Hop contest, Today Maggi Maze is currently running where users have a chance to win Rs 500 pay balance. There has 3 Quiz under this Amazon App Maggi Maze Contest where 5 question is posted in each quiz. You have to solve the question or puzzle & then need to find the right product. In this article, you will find all the Amazon Maggi Maze Answers so that you can play quickly.
How to Play Amazon Maggi Maze Contest?
- First of all, you have to download Amazon App
- Now login or sign up your account
- After that, you will see an Amazon Maggi Maze Contest banner
- Just click on that & starting to play
- To see the first clue, pick one of the three mazes
- Now find the correct product that matches the clue
- The right product will have Maggi Maze sticker, where you need to click on that
- After that, Keep looking for more products
Amazon Maggi Maze Answers, Today 30th September 2017
Maze 1st Answer- Festive Food
- Haldiram’s Nagpur Alu Bhujia, 1kg
- Maggi 2-Minutes Noodles Masala, 560g
- Daawat Rozana Basmati Rice 5 KG
- Gifts ready to Mataratar paneer 285g
- MTR Gulab Jamun 1KG Tin
2nd Maze Answer- Gifting
- Maggi Festive Flavors Gift Pack, 857g with Greeting Card
- Ferrero Rocher, 24 Pieces
- LaOpala Dew Dinner Set, 27-Pieces, White/Lavender
- BodyHerbals Lavender collections Giftset
- OnePlus 5 (Midnight Black 8GB RAM + 128GB memory)
3rd Maze Answer- Parties & Get Togethers
- Monin Cocktail Set Syrup, 5 bottles
- Well faith Copper String LED light 10M 100 LED USB Operated Wire Decorative Lights
- TiedRibbons Matki Candles
- Malaki Prive Playing Cards
- JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
- This Contest will commence on September 30, 2017, and end on 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) on September 30, 2017.
- 40 (forty) participants will be selected as winners for this Contest who will be eligible to win Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 5000/- each.
- Winners will win Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 5000/- each.
- A total of 15 Puzzles will be posted on the Contest Page.