All of we know Draft NRC was published on 1st January 2018 for those applicants for whom that date was complete the entire process of verification. The verification is still in progress and Complete Draft NRC Assam list will be published on July 30 in which all eligible people’s name will be included in the list.
You don’t have to worry if your name is not listed because this a part publication of Draft NRC and the complete publication will be notified separately. We also have written an article about NRC Final Result, Correction. You can scroll down to know about “How to Check Part NRC Assam Result in 2nd Draft List?”
NRC Assam 2nd/ Complete Draft Release Date
The NRC Complete Draft or 2nd List to be announced on 30 July 2018 for rest of the applicants who left out on the first Draft list. Supreme Court Orders to Assam Government to Publish Complete Draft NRC by July 30. However, Family tree verification has been started from February 17, 2018.
5 Ways of Checking Your Name in Complete Draft NRC Assam
Here I have explained five methods which will help you to check your name in part publication.
- You have to visit nearest NRC Seva Kendra
- Check your name in printed copies
- Date & Time: From 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on all working days.
Online via Websites
Visit the official site and then enter ARN to check your name. ARN will appear below the barcode in the right bottom corner of page D OR at the top right corner of the online acknowledgement receipt.
- Official Website: www.nrcassam.nic.in
- Send an SMS to 9765556555 Pre-register your mobile number
- If you avail the pre-registration facility, you will receive an SMS automatically about the inclusion of your name in Part Draft on July 30.
- The format for pre-registration is ARN space ARN. For example: If your ARN is 101856721980000087961 then type ARN 101856721980000087961 and send it to 9765556555.
- This service will be activated soon.
Through on Demand SMS About Inclusion
- You can send an SMS to 9765556555 on the result day in the format ARN space ARN to get information on the inclusion of your name in Complete Draft.
- For example: If your “ARN is 101856721980000087961, then type ARN 101856721980000087961 and send it to 9765556555.
- You will receive an SMS in reply about the inclusion of your name in Complete Draft
Dial Toll-Free Number to Check Complete Draft NRC
Call 24×7 Toll Free Helpline Nos. 15107 (from Assam) and 18003453762 (from outside Assam) to know about your name in Draft NRC.
- Applicants of Guwahati City will need to refer to the Ward numbers as per the earlier demarcation of 60 wards.
- Applicants who have activated DO NOT DISTURB (CMG) in their phone numbers will not receive any response.
- They can pre-register using any other number which does not have DND registration.
• Complete Draft NRC shall be published on the 30th July 2018 for all the eligible candidates.
• This is only the complete publication of Draft NRC, not the Final NRC.
• Another NRC list shall be published after completion of claims & objections, which shall be the Final NRC. Date of publication of Final NRC will be notified separately.
• Applicants who do not find their names in the complete publication of Draft NRC published on 30th July 2018 should not have any fears and apprehensions as there is still a chance for inclusion in Final NRC by submission of claims. Verification of each individual is being done meticulously in a fair and objective manner to ensure that names of all genuine Indian Citizens as per cut-off date of 24th March (midnight), 1971 are included in NRC.
• Claims and Objections shall be received from applicants only after complete publication of Draft NRC. Final NRC Assam will be published after disposal of all Claims and Objections.