Google is launching a new payment app called Google Tez where “TEZ” meaning is “Fast” in English. The app is integrated with Unified Payments Interface (UPI) which is developed and owned by Indian government’s NCPI (National Payments Corporation of India) for mobile transactions. Finance Ministry Arun Jaitley to launch the Google’s Payment app ‘TEZ’ on Monday, 18th September 2017. So in this article, I am sharing how you can install Google Tez App on your smartphone. Just scroll down for step by step guide and also check Tez app offer.
Google Tez App For Android, iOS
- The app is available in Google Play Store and Apple Store
- You have to visit here to install the app
- Install the app on your device.
How to Register for UPI Payments?
- Open the app and proceed with registration.
- You need to enter your mobile number OR select SIM
- Verify your number using OTP.
- Select your email ID
- Set Google PIN or Use the phone security
- Skip introduction
- After successful verification, link your bank details by providing last 6 digits of Debit Card
- A VPA (Virtual Payment Address) will be generated (Go to setting to check your UPI ID/ VPA)
- Set MPIN
- Share your VPA / UPI D with your friends.
- Now you can receive payment from your friends without providing bank details like account number, IFSC code etc. to him/her.
- Your friend should also register on UPI app like Tez, BHIM, PhonePe to transfer money to you via UPI (VPA).
Tez App Offer: Refer and Earn
Now start referring your friends. When your friends install the app via your link and do first payment, you will get Rs.51 cashback. Your friends will also get Rs 51 cashback.
- Just open the app
- On homepage, you will see OFFER tab
- Click on it, now you will see invite friend option
- Share your referral link with your friends
- After first payment of Rs 1 of your friend, he/she will receive Rs 51 cashback
- Rs 51 will be also credited to your account as a successful referral.
For Windows & iOS
- The iOS version of the app is available in Apple Store for iPhone users.
- Open Apple store on your device (Windows Phone users can visit Microsoft Store)
- Search for Tez App
- Click on Install button
- That’s it, now register and start sending payment digitally