All of we know Reliance Jio has launched their feature phone named “JioPhone” on 21st July 2017 at Jio’s Anual General Meeting. The Jio Mobile will cost effectively rupees 0. You have to pay Rs 1500 as a fully refundable security fees. You can claim a refund after 36 months by submitting JioPhone. To buy the phone, you need to first book the phone via the online or offline method by paying Rs 500. After that, you have to pay Rs 1000 to buy the JioPhone successfully.
Jio Phone Next Booking Date
You can get updates about Jio phone sale dates by just submitting “Keep Me Posted” form which is available on Jio’s official website.
- First Delivery Date: 1st week of September (To be notified via SMS who booked the phone on 24th-25th August 2017)
- Next Booking Date: N/A
- First Pre-Booking Date: 24th August 2017
- Direct Link for Registration: jio.com
Next Pre-Booking Steps
- To Buy JioPhone, visit jio.com on the next pre booking date
- Click on Pre Book option
- Enter your mobile number and area PIN code
- You can also add multiple mobile numbers to order more Jio Phone
- Click on Submit
- Proceed to pay Rs 500 (For multiple order you have to pay = Rs 500×Total Number of Phones)
- Make payment using Paytm Wallet or Debit/Credit card
- You will receive an SMS instantly
After successful order you can track your order status easily, we have explained everything about how you can track Jio Mobile.
- Wait 5-7 days for the feature phone
- You will receive an SMS regarding delivery date and store name
- Visit Jio Store on the delivery date
- Pay Rs 1000
- Collect the Jio Phone
We will update Jio Phone Booking Next Date/ Sale Date in this article after the official announcement. You can bookmark this page and keep checking 2-3 times in a day.