Everyone was waiting for Jio’s upcoming mobile phone from a long time. But now wait is over & finally the most awaited Jio Mobile is launched. On 21st July, Mukesh Ambani the chief of Reliance Jio has launched a mobile named as Jio Phone. He also announced that they would also start Digital Xpress Store, Mini Store & Jio Mobile Phone Dealership/ Distributorship. So today I am going to talk about this topic. So if you have any interest to make your own Jio Phone dealership, then you can apply online. Let’s discuss how to apply online for Jio Mobile Phone Dealership & what are the requirements?
Requirements of Jio Mobile Phone Dealership
If you are interested in having a dealership, then you should have the following requirements.
- You should have a free area which is around 250 square feet
- Need to deposit a minimum refundable amount of Rs 20,000 (price may vary depends on your area & city)
- To start the store, you need to appoint minimum 10 employees
- All the document which will prove your identity, address is required
- After completing all the process, company will give you an extra amount to start the dealer depends on your area or city
How to Apply Online for Jio Mobile Dealership?
Currently, there is no process available on how you can apply for Jio Phone dealership. But you can order Jio Phone for business purpose. You just need to fill up a form. On the form, you have to enter your Name, Company Name, GSTN/PAN number, No of Devices, etc. and then hit Submit button. You will be notified via SMS if you are eligible for JioPhone order for the business purpose.
Distributorship Online Registration Form
You can apply both either online or offline. The registration form will be available on Jio’s official site or your nearest Reliance Jio digital stores.
- Name of the Applicant:
- Personal Details:
- Identity Proof:
- Investment Capability:
- Space Availablity:
- Store/Office Address:
- City & State:
- Experience in the dealership (if any):
- Expect Sales: