Reliance Jio has introduced Jio new plans where you can get 1GB, 1.5GB, 2GB, 3GB, 5GB data per day at an affordable price. That’s not all; you will also get free voice calls, SMS and access to Jio Premium apps such as Jio TV with these plans. Below I have added full details, how to recharge etc. So scroll down to know more.
Jio New Plans January 2018
|Plan||Data Per day||Validity||Total Data|
1GB Per Day Plan
The plan 149, 349, 399 and 449 offer 1GB of 4GB data per day with a validity of 28, 70, 84, 91 days respectively.
1.5GB Per Day Plan
The plan 198, 398, 448 and 498 offer 1.5GB of 4GB data per day with a validity of 28, 70, 84, 91 days respectively.
2GB Per Day Plan
You have to recharge with Rs 299 to get 2GB 4G data per with a validity of 28 days
3GB Per Day Plan
The 509 come with a validity of 28 days and offers 3GB daily 4G data
5GB Per Day Plan
Under 799 plan, you can get 5GB data daily with a validity of 28 days.
How to Recharge with Jio New Plans 2018?
- You can use MyJio app or go to this Page
- If you are using JIO SIM, then your account will be automatically Login
- Go to recharge section and click on recharge now option
- Now you have to select your favourite pack
- Now click on Buy and then proceed to payment page
- You will see different methods such as CC/ DC/ Netbanking, UPI, Paytm, JioMoney
- Choose your favourite one and proceed
- Congrats, you have successfully recharged
- Wait for the confirmations SMS
- Now you can enjoy high-speed 4G data, free SMS, voice calls, premium apps etc.
So guys, if you have any question regarding Jio New Plans & Offers then feel free to comment below.