Jio Phone 2 Booking/ Registration: After Jio Phone, Now Reliance has launched Jio Phone 2 feature phone which will support popular apps WhatsApp and YouTube. The Jio Phone 2 has a QWERTY keyboard and a 2.4-inch QVGA display panel, an upgrade over the alphanumeric keypad and small display of the predecessor Jio Phone. In this article, we are going to share the Jio Phone 2 Booking or Registration Process. So keep reading the article.
Jio Phone 2 Booking Registration at www.jio.com/ MyJio App
- In order to Jio Phone 2 booking, you have to visit the official website, www.jio.com OR open MyJio App.
- On 15th August, you will see a banner showing the booking option of Jio Phone 2
- Click on the Pre-Book button.
- A form will appear where you need to provide Mobile Number and Pin Code
- Other documents like PAN, Aadhaar Card etc. are not required
- Tap on the Submit button.
- You can also book multiple devices
- You will see the payable amount on the screen
- Confirm it and proceed to make payment.
- On the payment page, there will be the different mode like Debit/Credit card, Wallets, UPI etc.
- Select suitable payment option and pay the amount
- Bingo, you have successfully booked Jio Phone 2.
- An SMS regarding the same will be delivered from Jio on your registered mobile number instantly.
- You can also visit your nearest Jio Digital store to buy/ book the phone easily.
Exchange Old Phone to Get Jio Phone at Rs 501
If you are old Jio Phone user and wish to upgrade to the new model, then there will also have the option to switch at a lower price i.e Rs 501. The price of the phone in India is Rs. 2,999 and it will be up for grabs starting August 15. The company also announced the Jio Phone Monsoon Hungama offer under which existing feature phone users can exchange their current device for the Jio Phone for just Rs. 501. The exchange offer will start on July 21.
- Must Read: What is Jio Giga Fiber, How to Book Giga Fiber Service Online?
Jio Phone 2 Specifications
- The phone features a full QWERTY hardware keyboard with 2.4-inch QVGA display and a resolution of 240 pixels by 320 pixels.
- It is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and backed by a 512MB of RAM
- It packs 4GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, it comes loaded with a 2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front camera.
- The device runs KAI OS and is powered by a 2000mAh which give a talk time of 12 hours and standby time of 15 days.
- Connectivity options include dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, micro USB 2.0 and FM radio
- It also supports Facebook, YouTube, and the WhatsApp app.