We have already posted about Jio Phone in our previous article. So, in this article, we are sharing 3 different ways to pre book the phone. We have discussed in depth about Jio Phone Booking. Currently, the pre booking has been paused due to high orders received by the company. The company said that they would deliver 5 million phones every week. Now you have to wait for next pre booking. Till then you can read below booking process.
3 Different Ways for Jio Mobile Booking
We have added below both online and offline registration process. Scroll down to find out more.
Jio Phone Booking Online @ www.jio.com
- At first, go to official website, i.e. visit www.jio.com @5.30 PM.
- Please note that Jio’s server may be down due to sudden traffic.
- Keep refreshing the page if you face any server issue.
- Now hit Pre-Book button.
- A form will be shown on your screen.
- You need to enter your Mobile Number and Pin Code in the space provided.
- You don’t need any other documents like PAN, Aadhaar Card etc.
- Now hit the Submit button.
- You payable amount will be Rs 500. (You can also book multiple devices)
- Confirm and proceed to payment.
- On the payment page, you will see different mode like Debit/Credit card, Paytm, JioMoney etc.
- Choose suitable online payment mode and pay Rs 500.
- Congrats! You have finally booked JioPhone.
- You will also receive an SMS regarding the same on registered mobile number instantly.
Pre Book Jio 1500 Mobile on My Jio App
- Install My Jio App from App Store.
- Open the app and wait for few seconds.
- You will see Manage Booking/Pre-Book Now option.
- Click on Pre-Book.
- Provide number and area PIN code.
- Now click on Submit.
- Pay Rs 500 using the available method.
- Bingo, Your booking is successful.
- Soon you will receive an SMS regarding the same.
Jio Phone Booking Offline on Stores
- You need to first visit the nearby Jio Store/ retail outlet in your area.
- Make sure that the store is availing Jio Mobile pre-booking.
- Now provide required documents (For SIM verification) to the concerned retailer.
- Provide your mobile number, full name, pin code, etc.
- Pay them Rs 500 only.
- They will give you a token/ receipt.
- You will also receive a message on your mobile.
- Show the receipt at the time of delivery.
- Pay remaining Rs 1000 and collect the phone.
What Should I do After Pre Booking?
You don’t need to do anything. Just wait for the next SMS in which delivery date and store name will be sent. On the delivery date, visit Jio Store. Now show the SMS/ Receipt to the concerned retailer. Provide necessary documents and then pay Rs 1000 to collect the mobile.
How to Track after Pre-Booking
You can track your voucher details from MyJio app. Visit Here to Track Order Status Online
Next Jio Phone Booking Dates
If you were unable to book Jio Phone on the first pre booking date then you have to wait for next booking date. We have added Jio Phone next booking dates in a separate article, visit here to know dates.