Hello guys, we all know Jio Prime Membership will expire on 31st March 2018. So in order to enjoy the benefits of Jio Prime, you have to renew your existing Jio prime membership plan. Reliance Jio has not announced anything on how to become a prime member after the expiry of the current membership plan worth Rs 99. They may announce different membership terms before the expiry i,e, March 31, 2018.
Jio Prime Membership Renewal Fees/ Price
On the payment of Rs 99, you can become a Jio Prime Member, with a subscription for the period 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018. The fees of Rs 99 will include a one-time enrolment charge as well as an annual subscription fee. Stay connected with us to know the renewal amount for next one-year i,e, the period 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019.
- You can enjoy voice calls to any operator (anywhere in India), Data, SMS and Jio apps that you have been currently using at a huge discount price.
- Jio Prime members can access Jio apps (Complimentary Jio apps worth Rs 10,000) like Jio TV, Jio Cinema for free until 31st March 2018. Now enjoy music, movies and videos for free with Jio apps.
How to Renew Jio Prime Membership for Next 1 Year until March 31, 2019?
Jio may offer different membership terms and the fees for the membership period 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019. You will be able to register for subscription online via MyJio app, Jio.com or by visiting nearest Jio store for offline registration.
- Also See: Jio’s New Plans: Enjoy 50% More Data
You can follow these common steps to recharge/ activate
- Open MyJio App on your device
- You will see the option to book Jio Prime membership, click on that
- Now you will be redirected to the payment page
- Select your payment mode
- Finally, make the payment to become a prime member
If you have any question regarding Jio Prime Membership activation process, then feel free to comment below.