JioTV.COM: After JioCinema, now Reliance Jio has introduced web version of JioTV for millions of Live TV viewers. The web interface is similar to the interface of the JioTV app. JioTV offers instant access to 525+ channels including 90+ HD channels spread across 10 genres and 15 languages on your smartphones and tablets. Now you can enjoy TV channels and favourite programmes on internet enabled devices, such as smartphones/ tablets/ Desktop/ Laptop using your web browser. In this article, I am sharing how you can signup or register to enjoy live TV channels via a web browser from any device.
How to Sign up on JioTV.com to Enjoy TV on Desktop PC/ Laptop?
Update: Jio TV website is in under construction. Don’t worry, you can still enjoy your favourite TV channels on JIO TV Android/ iOS Application.
- Make sure you are a JIO SIM user and connected internet on your device
- Open your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, UC etc) on any device (PC/Laptop etc)
- Now visit https://jiotv.com, Direct Link Here
- You will see a Login button in the top right corner
- Click on the button & Sign In
- If you have forgotten your password, click on Forget Password option
- Now enter your Jio Number
- You will receive an OTP, enter the OTP and then set a new password (Example: jio23#A3@)
- Now login your account using Jio ID and Password
- That’s it; Now watch live tv shows on your Desktops and other platforms.
Can I Watch Winter Olympic Games 2018?
- Yes, The Olympic Winter Games are scheduled from February 9 to 25, 2018 at PyeongChang County, South Korea. JioTV to broadcast the Winter Olympic Games PyeongChang 2018 Live across India.
Do I need to be connected to the internet?
- You need to be connected to the internet through a Jio 4G connection to be able to access JioTV.
- Minimum internet bandwidth is 300 Kbps.
- Yes, there are 90+ HD channels.
- 450 Kbps.
- Use Search bar to type keyword which is available on every screen
- This feature is coming soon
- Currently, this function is under development.
You can read more FAQs from here.
So guys if you have any question regarding JioTV.COM (web version) feel free to comment below. Also, share this news with your friends so that they can watch TV on their PC.