Link Aadhaar OTP Method: As per instructions of DOT to avoid disconnection of the mobile number or SIM it is mandatory to link your Aadhaar card to your mobile connection. If your number is not verified via e-KYC, your services might be restricted after 31st March 2018. To re-verify your SIM via e-KYC process, you need to visit your nearest retailer shop and then submit your Aadhaar number and do the biometric verification.
But now no need to visit retailer shop for SIM re-verification process as UIDAI approves 3 new ways to link Aadhaar with SIM or mobile number. The three new ways are App based, OTP (One Time Password) method and IVRS (interactive voice response system) facility. The government has introduced these 3 methods to ease the process of linking the 12-digit Aadhaar identity number with individual phone numbers. So guys now you can link aadhaar with the mobile number online at home.
- Aadhaar Card
- SIM Card
- UID Recipient Number
New Update March 5: How Many SIMs are Linked with Aadhar? Check Now
January 1st, 2018: IVR based verification facility is now enabled. Now you can link your Aadhaar to your mobile number through IVR.
Complete Guide Here: Link Now by Dialing IVR Number, Details Here
Link Aadhaar OTP: Re-Verify Mobile Number Using OTP
Status: Not Live
- You will receive a UID Recipient Number on your SIM from your operator.
- Now open the message box and type 12 Digit Unique Identity Number.
- And then you have to Send an SMS from your respected number to UID Recipient number.
- The service provider will do demographic verification of the number.
- Now operator will Send OTP Request to UIDAI after demographic verification Process.
- After the request by Operator, UIDAI will Send OTP to your Mobile Number or SIM.
- The user will send this OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Bingo; e-KYC Process is Completed using OTP method.
App Based Online Method
Status: Not Live
Telecom operators are also directed to offer verification facility via an online mechanism so that subscribers can easily complete e-KYC process using App or website. Stay tuned for step by step guide.
IVRS Method 14546 to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number
Status: Live Now
- You have to dial 14546 a short code of IVR system
- You will be connected via Computer generated call
- Select language that is English, Hindi or regional language
- Provide 12 digits Aadhaar number
- Telecos will send the number to UIDAI
- After verification, you will receive an OTP which you have to enter manually for authentication
- You will also receive a confirmation SMS.
So guys if you have any question regarding link aadhaar OTP based system then feel free to comment below.