Reliance is suspending its DTH arm Reliance Digital TV/ Big TV operations on 18th November 2017 as its license expires. They are not renewing DTH licence. So they are going to shut down its DTH arm business Reliance Digital TV with effect from November 18. The company advised their customers to make alternative arrangements to keep watching their favourite TV channels. Now Reliance Digital TV ties up with Tata Sky to offer free installation along with Set top box before Nov 18.
Reliance Big TV to Tata Sky Migration Details
- You will get new Tata Sky connection absolutely free. However, pack charges will apply as per applicable rates
- Your Reliance Digital TV account balance will be added to your new Tata Sky account. That means account balance of RDTV’s existing subscribers will also be added to their new Tata Sky accounts after successful activation.
- For free connection/booking just give a missed call on 9237092370
- You also have to submit your existing Reliance Digital TV STB to avail the special offer.
How to Migrate Reliance Digital TV to Tata Sky DTH?
- Firstly, you have to give a missed call on 9237092370 to get a free connection.
- You will get an SMS as follows
Thank you for showing interest in Tata Sky. We will get in touch with you within 72 hours.
- After booking Tata Sky connection, your Reliance Digital TV Set top box will be ready for replacement.
- Tata Sky special acquisition offer will be activated only after collecting RDTV’s box
- If you have an LCD/ LED TV go for the free HD box. Else, you can opt for a free SD box also.
- You also have to share your box ID, RMN and subscriber ID.
- Now have to choose your favourite Tata Sky Pack.
- Within 7 days remaining the balance of Reliance Digital TV will be credited to your new Tata Sky Account.
- Remember, only box will be available at no additional cost. Pack charges will apply as per applicable rates.
- After moving to Tata Sky for further queries, you can call on 1800 208 6633
If you have any question regarding Reliance DTH to Tata Sky migration fell free to comment below.