After pre-booking the Jio Phone online (registration starts on 24th August 2017), you need to participate in the sale which will be held on 1st week of September 2017 to buy the Jio Rs 1500 Mobile Phone. Jio Mobile phone will be available for sale (only registered users) on first come first serve basis, so you need to be active with good internet connection in order to buy the JioPhone. After ordering the phone, you have to for wait for 5-7 days to get it delivered at your doorsteps. However, you can track your order using below simple steps.
Track Jio Phone Order Status Using Booking ID/ Voucher Number @18008908900?
Read Now: Check Jio Phone Next Booking Date
Update: Follow below steps to track voucher details.
- Just open your MyJio app and click on “Manage Booking” button on the app to track booking order details (Jio Number Users)
- To know voucher details and Jio Phone booking Status dial 18008908900 from your registered number (All Users)
- Firstly, you need to buy a Jio Mobile
- To purchase, visit Jio.com
- Login your account or sign in via OTP
- Click on Buy Now button
- The mobile will be added to your cart
- Provide shipping details like name, city, mobile number, PIN, state, etc
- Proceed to make payment
- Complete transaction using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- You will get a Booking Reference ID after successfully order the phone from jio’s official site
- Note down the order number
- Now visit this link to track details
- Type order number and then click on Track Details
- That’s it; tracking details will appear on mobile/ desktop screen.
Hope, this article will help you to track order status of your Jio Mobile Pre Booking. If you have any question, you can submit it on our below comment box. We will try to answer your questions. Also, share this article with your friends and help them to track order details.