Vodafone has launched Rs 496 plan for prepaid customers to compete with Jio’s 459 plan which offers 1GB data daily. Alongside this plan, Vodafone also introduced Rs 177 plan for their customers. So here we will discuss Vodafone 496 Plan details and how you can recharge to get pack benefits.
Vodafone 496 Plan
- Enjoy 1GB data per day for 84 days.
- The plan comes with unlimited calls to any network.
- You will also free incoming and outgoing calls while roaming.
- Valid on First Recharge offer that means people who migrate to Vodafone 4G will be eligible for this offer.
- The plan is available in Delhi NCR region.
On the other hand; Jio’s 459 plan is giving 1GB of 4G data per day, unlimited calling, free SMS along with free access to premium Jio’s apps for 84 days.
177 Plan Details
- Under this plan, you will get 1GB data and free calls with a validity of 28 days.
- Valid on the first Recharge for new customers or for those who have ported their numbers from a different operator.
We, at Vodafone, believe in providing the best network, service experience and value to our customers. We are pleased to extend world-class Vodafone services with a basket of offerings to mobile subscribers in Delhi NCR. The Rs 177 & Rs 496 First Recharges are very attractive offers for prepaid customers wanting to switch over to Vodafone SuperNet,” Alok Verma, Business Head, Delhi & NCR, Vodafone India said.
How to Recharge With Vodafone 496 Plan?
- Download MyVodafone App
- Install & Open the app
- Login your account using Vodafone number ( Make sure you have switched over to Vodafone SuperNet)
- Go to Best Offers tab
- You will see the 496 or 177 plan if you are eligible
- Proceed to recharge
- Make the payment using available payment mode
- That’s it; enjoy 1GB data daily for 84 days